Sunday, February 10, 2008

Someone wise said... (err, twas me ;) )

Just a mere trophy of success will hold no sense of accomplishment, unless you know what to do with that success.

One of the many interesting conversations I had with my friend B during our 2 hour Macritchie trek last Friday. B - awesome company, conversation & trek!

The other note in the conversation which I found quite insightful was B remarking about her perception that I would always live my life a 100%, 100% of the time. (Yes, I live in distributions & am definitely not "normal"). My resolution of last year seems to be on-track. Touch wood & smug smile :).

Best luck B! Hope you clear your hurdle by a distance in March.

P.S. - The post is mostly about me & seems to be in self-glorification. Bad, bad boy Horsie!

1 comment:

Eastertide said...

As I said earlier, that is a very wise line/statement/quote.

Well, I wish I can return the compliment :-)) Just kidding.

Danke Schon! I will resurface after the hurdle has been crossed.