Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catbert - The correct way to use the office entry card!

Catbert said this on how to use the office i-card!



That's me, that's me!! But the strip clearly proves I ain't the only weirdo around!! Yippieee :).

P.S.
  1. Image courtesy - Dilbert by Scott Adams.
  2. The awesomest Dilbert archive is found here. (Thanx buddy, whoever, wherever you are!)
Addendums:
  1. My dearest Niksie was the one who first showed me this strip! Many thanx dear :).
  2. @ Harish & all - No, I DO NOT wonder about what body part of mine opens the damn door! Dirty minded buggers...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

P.P.S. :

1) You forgot to thank me for showing it to you in the first place. ;)

2) You can find all the dilbert archives on Dilbert.com itself

3) Blogging in office ! Hau Ji !

Horsie said...

hi nitsie...

1. oops, so sorry! will rectify.

2. dilbert.com has only a month's worth of archives :(.

3. hehe...my good days are coming back. touch wood!!

Harish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harish said...

1. It is Catbert, the evil HR director and not Dogbert. How do i know? Cos the thingy in the strip is a godforsaken, egyptian-worshipped, nine-times-dying, hair-shedding feline.

2. Wally was contemplating, as u can see in the final panel, which of his erogenous body parts caused the doors to open. I sincerely wish that you dont think the same way. Sincerely.

(and i dunno why I have to use google account only to post my comment. i want to use wordpress. bwahahah. shout back at harishnarayanan.com. dont u dare visit my old blogger blog.)