Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Utopian life in Guyworld!!

I have been thinking about that age-old dictum saying that a man would have a Utopian life if he can claim propriety over the following worldly possessions:
  1. An Indian wife
  2. An American salary
  3. A British house
  4. Chinese food.
Hmm. Now, the first thing that struck me was as I was mulling over the list is how remarkably incomplete it is. I mean, this is the 21st century and we men are material minded, carnally driven, insatiable, obsessive maniacs, having sold our "mojos of higher living" to the devil in our past lives!! How can the list be complete with just 4 simple entries as above?

Hence, I embarked on the noble task myself of completing the dream life of a man. So, without further ado, here goes.

Addendum to list above
  1. A Singaporean city/standard of living
  2. A Korean car
  3. Japanese gadgets
  4. French wines
  5. Arabian land estates
  6. A Russian mistress
  7. A Dutch orchard
  8. Spanish music
  9. German factories
There. I think now the list can at least claim to stand on veritable grounds of being close to Utopian.

(Note - The list is restricted to worldly, material possessions. Hence, things such as looks & **** cannot be enlisted in this bracket).

Hmm...all ye guyz out there...have I missed anything? All contributions are most gratefully welcome :).

1 comment:

Quirky Quill said...

-Austrian landscape
-French working hours (35 hrs week)
- Australian spirit :)