Sunday, April 22, 2007

Frustration soother - An unsung virtue of Blogs

Another listless, staid Sunday has gone by. I end it frustrated, despondent, fuming and tired - like others before this one.

I am really thankful at such times that I have a blog. It's a fantastic vent for seething out all your galls and exasperations. I don't think I have paid my salutes to this virtuosity of blogs :).

It's my blog. I can write what I wish and feel. So, at such times, I let all those extra-charged, anger causing, mind derailing hormones seep in to the white spaces of my blog.
No hurting anyone, no arguments, no getting gyaan, no favors...just plain and simple - problem fixed!!!

Tomorrow is a new day :). I just got a new project at work involving system design, my first love. I want to do it well and excel at my work. Don't want anything to get in my way now.

Friday evening takes me back to Mama...Yoohooooo....It's a week worth looking forward to.

No comments: